Thursday, October 2, 2008

Abrakadabra 2.0


I decided to read all of the Web 2.0 articles. The only one that I could even begin to agree with was by Dr. Wendy. She seemed to take a more moderate view of the situation. The others were far too radical in their views for me. I was surprised to find all the writers had basically the same view point until I realized that all the articles came from the same source. (OCLC Newsletter). Also, in a field like computers where the landscape changes oh so quickly, I was disconcerted to see that the articles are almost 2 ½ years old! The tip off was Michael Stephens photo. I could have sworn that he had more gray hairs on his chinny chin chin when he was here recently. I think he has the look of a magician. Put a tux and top hat on his photo! He could do Vegas!
I don’t trust magicians. Do you?

No comments: