Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yum! Yum! Eat'em up! Eat'em up!




I searched around on Del.icio.us for some of my favorite flavors. Found quite a few bookmarks on bagpiping (of course! No surprises there.). Many of the sites I was already familiar with, and have used them quite a bit. I did find a number of new sites though too. It was very interesting to see just what others had to say about the sites. This could prove very useful in evaluating the information, reputability, and usefulness of the sites. Keeps them honest, I daresay!
All in all, I found Del.icio.us quite tasty! Reminds me of my Granny’s haggis. Na! Na! My Ol’ Gran’s haggis was well spoke of in a’ the glen. Every Burns Banquet or Hogmany her haggis could be found in a place of honor. Anyone who knows their haggis kens tha’ a’ guid haggis is muckle hard tae find. An’ there’s pre.cio.us little o’ it tae gay aroun’. O' Aye, Granny Maudie was said to have the roundest, firmest, jucyest haggis in all of Gretna Green...... Hey wha' yer smirkin' at! Ge' yer minds out o' tha' gutter!

No comments: