Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally!!!!


This is finally something that I can actually imagine that I might use. Actually, I have started to use it already. I created a local history program on a local Columbus area family over the last couple of years. Many of the documents are in different formats, different programs and created on different computers. When trying to organize and print everything out, many of the results looked like a Russian thesis (or possibly gaelic!). Images were another problem. I have started this process all over again using Googledocs and am still having trouble with some things that even Google does not like. Hopefully sometime soon they will accept everything that I have here. Maybe if they went to some E-diversity training they would be more accepting?
Her's a pretty picture for you too. Put this on your Christmas list with my name by it.

No comments: